Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dear Salespeople

Dear Salespeople,

Please do not ask me how I'm doing. It comes across exactly how it's intended...hollow and disingenuous.

BTW, yes I _DO_ understand that you're not asking me to buy anything and you just are calling to give me shit for free...I understand very well.

Thanks.


So I heard "Fire" by Hendrix the other day and it occurred to me that Jimmy was a con man. Some how he convinced the drummer and the base player that Fire was written specifically for the drums and specifically for the base. Then he got both of those guys to play the song with a complete disregard for the rest of the band. What we end up with is three guys absolutely committed to the effort and an incredible song.

I bought a cheap webcam over the weekend and I've been running it through the MSN messenger. It's amazingly clear and simple to use. The days of the video phone are here.

No comments: