Tuesday, September 11, 2007

annoyances

- When people call you cell phone and you don't answer and then they call your landline. Yo dillweed, if I do'nt answer my cell there's probably a pretty good reason and its not going to be any LESS inconvenient for me to answer my work or home phone. Leave a friggin message. ( on the flip side, if you can't get me on the landline, I think its perfectly acceptable to ring the cell).

- Return notifications on my email. Go ahead, request that shit all you want, I hit deny everytime. I don't work for you peckerwood.

- Kanye West and Star Jones. I couldn't pick either one of them out of a line up unless everyone else in the line up was a Jewish midget, but everytime either one of them takes a dump its front page news. Best I can figure out one of them was fat and now is moderately fat and the other one is a whiney bitch. If that's all it takes to be famous these days I should have my own network.

- The phrase " Some days are better than others". Because pessimistic people have hijacked what should otherwise be a rather optimistic phrase. At face value it's saying, " He man every fucking day is great and remarkably some of those days are even BETTER !!!" but the only time I've ever heard it uttered is by some down on his luck sad sack who's trying to act like he's bucking up to the challenge. Yo Sisyphus, quit your bellyaching.

- Grandparents Day. Fuck you, not a holdiday...next.

- Motherfuckers who think that shaking hands is some sort of dick measuing test of wills. Give a pump and move on Hercules. I've had dudes turn their hand atop mine, or over squeeze, or refuse to be the first one to let go...what the hell is that all about ? Here's the deal, if you pull any of that shit on me for now on, I'm going to use the oppotunity of holding your hand and standing close to you to render you defenseless and kick you in the balls. You've been forwarned.

Update my blog eh ? Be sorry what you ask for.


-

3 comments:

scott haverstick said...

"Grandparents Day. Fuck you, not a holdiday...next."
hey, fuck you jack! grandparents are a very important segment of our society, and they deserve respect - i know some grandparents that could kick your fat ass.

Spice said...

Enough with the front, already.

You're a teddy bear.

Spice said...

oh..yeah.

Star Jones is an Ebony Queen