Friday, January 29, 2010

sometimes it takes a couple of days

Something about the Landis quote the other day was really bothering me....hence the post from two days ago.

But it was only after I stopped thinking about it did it dawn on me WHY it was so much on my mind.

It wasn't at all Landis' cavalier attitude, it was this quote:


"I have no clue what's going on. After the Tour of the Bahamas I'm going back to my shack behind the car wash. Maybe I'll write a book."

MY SHACK ?!?!?! WRITE A BOOK !?!?!?!

The Bahamas wasn't Landis' return to cycling. The Bahamas was Landis' shot across Armstrong's bow.

What that quote really means is, " Hey Lance you cock-knocker, I covered your ass. Now get the UCI to approve Rock Racing, or get me on Radio Shack, or something. FLoyd's gotta eat....don't make write a tell all book to do it."

I think I'm starting to like Floyd again.

1 comment:

JMP said...

Damn. I didn't even think of that. Why hasn't VeloSnooze caught this?