Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Just driving to lunch



X:  I'm not saying anything at all about freedom or women's lib or any of that shit.    All I'm saying is that women today seem to be losing their fucking minds.  They're all depressed and anxious and upset and freaking out about everything.

Y:  You don't think that's the way its always been ?

X: Fuck no !   If a woman wants to work, great.  But this nonsense about a woman who doesn't work somehow being denied her fulfillment of selfhood is bullshit.  What I'm saying is most women would be perfect content to stay at home, darn some sock, cook some food and take care of the kids.

Y: I'm sure that would work out for you.

X:  Yeah, well I'm not even talking about me.  Forget me for a second.  I'm saying THEY would be happier.  You'd have less chicks running around on Prozac driving their kids into a lake and crazy white people shit like that.  I'm saying in the olden days...

Y: ...the olden days ?!?!

X: Yeah, fuck you, the olden days, I think most women were perfectly fucking happy with the arrangement.  What's not to like.  Work sucks.  I mean what the fuck.  You don't have to work, you get to hang out with your kids...which is what they want to be doing anyway...and making the house look nice...which is all they're trying to do when they're not at work.

What's the downside ???  So every once in a while you have to shut the fuck up when you don't want to and sometimes you have to have sex when you don't feel like it.  Big deal.

Y:  That's easy for you to say.

X:  Damn straight it is.  I could do that shit standing on my head.  If you told me tomorrow that I'd never have to go to work again for the rest of my life, all I'd have to do is shut the fuck up and have sex a couple times a week, the only thing I'd ask is, " where do I sign".  Fuck, that's such a good deal I'd sign up for that even if it were a dude.

Y:  I.................ah.................................

X: We probably want to keep that last part confined to this car only.

Y: That's probably best.   Listen man I think you might be a little bit manic.

X:  Yeah ?  I think I might be a lot bit awesome.




(olden days advert)



No comments: