Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Its all in the inflection

There's a fine line between 'clever' and 'asshole'.

If anyone has seen that line please forward me the location. According to everyone's expression lately, I've lost sight of where it is.

So I see that yet another political figure got caught up in a sex scandal. And once again the dude showed up, all forlorn, to press conference with his wife.
Here's the photo from yesterday...




And here's Craig's press conference...




And i could go on and on. Point being, I'm not sure where these guys are finding women like this. There are few things that I'm SURE of.

I'm sure of death, of taxes, and that raisins make me fart.

And I'm sure that if I get caught on tape negotiating with a prostitute that my press conference will look like this...









Notice ? No wife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

funny!