Thursday, May 07, 2009

Dig it

Amazon just sent me an email offering me Marvin Gaye's Number 1 hits for $5.

$5 ?! Its in the bag.

I mean I gotta be at least $7 funkier for owning even if I never listen to it.

Your helpful hint for today involves planting a tree. If the little instructional tag on the limb* reads "DO NOT REMOVE THE BURLAP SACK" and you remove the burlap sack, then you'll no longer have a tree. You'll have a pile of dirt, and a stick.

*Tip #2 - apparently trees come with little instructional tags on the limbs.

YIKES - the most frumpy asexual person in my office just walked in while I was typing this and grooving to my new downloaded version of "Sexual Healing". She might have to go wash herself in holy water.

Thankfully I resisted the urge to address her has " Hey Baaaaby".

No comments: