Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lance Armstrong is an evil asshole

"It is a media stunt," Zomegnan told Rai Sport. "Chances were given to Simeoni: he was invited to Tirreno-Adriatico, where he was up to 30 minutes behind and did not finish the race, while at Milano-Sanremo he had seven hours to meet Armstrong and clarify the 2004 incident. This is not the way to live together in a civilised manner."

WTF does that mean ?!?!?!?!??!?!

What it means is Simeoni, a clean rider and the reigning Italian national champion was left out of the Tour of Italy because, according to the race director, HE didn't go to Armstong and "clarify" the 2004 incident.

I'm beside myself.

I wont watch one second of the Giro until the race director quits or dies. I'll spend all the time I would have spent following the race sticking pins in my Lance doll and hoping his piece of shit Trek breaks on a descent and he goes over a cliff and snaps one of his legs off.

No comments: