Tuesday, February 07, 2012

naked chicks and graffitti

Tumblr is almost entirely comprised of naked chicks and graffiti. I can, and have, looked at naked chicks and graffiti all day long.

I rode the trainer at the gym so hard last night that one of the people next to me left. I can't really blame her.

I went skiing over the weekend. I ski like I downhill mtb...terribly. I know that I need to look further down the trail and relax, but I always feel like I'm on the bad side of the groove. In between sessions, I laid in bed, aligned my body symmetrically, tried to determine where I was out of balance, and then relaxed those areas so both sides of me were evenly balanced. I got up, went out and killed it. Twas very cool.

About ten years ago Adam Myerson told me that he considers organizing bike races to be performance art. I JUST go it, and he's right.