Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Extended weekend, from hell

Friday night I tripped and fell into a bottle of vodka.

I had seen a television program where a brewer or whatever the hell they call a dude who makes spirits said that premium vodka, super filtered and distilled, is so pure that it minimizes your chances for a hangover. He also said that despite that, if you drank enough of it that you'd still get sick.

I can attest to the fact that he's right on at least the second part.

Saturday was a wash. Other then repeated trips to McDonalds, I don't remember much.

I'm up to 215 lbs.

Superbowl Sunday I spent at the local fire hall in a poker tournament. Actually two poker tournaments. I finished 2nd and 1st....and I second hand smoked 3 packs of cigarettes. I think my real advantage was being the only one there who's blood alcohol level was lower than Rex Grossman's QB rating.

All I can say is thank God that there weren't any fires in the Boro Sunday night.

Yesterday was spent cleaning up vomit. But for once it wasn't my own.

Yes, I know, I live the life of a prince. Someone should do a reality TV show of my life. They could just film for a couple of days and then just run it as an endless loop...all they'd really need to do is have some special effects guys add 2 lbs a month to my character.

No comments: