Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Two guys at the bar

At pub poker on friday there were two very friendly, very likable, and very large guys playing at my table.

Charlie was the smaller of the two weighing in at, I'd guess, 265...maybe 5'9". Matt was much larger...maybe 6 feet and hell, I dunno, 350 ?!?!.

Anyway, they whole time they're playing they're both talking about how hungry they are and what they're going to order from the bar. Frankly, I think they both busted out, if not on purpose, then as a result of their hunger.

So both guys bust out then saddle up to the bar and order dinner.

A little while later I went up to get a beer and walked into this conversation.

Matt: We're going to have to get out of here and get something to eat.

Charlie: Just be patient, the food will be here soon. Relax.

Matt: No, I don't mean leave here without our food...I mean this isn't going to be enough food. We gotta leave here and get some more food after this.

Charlie: You're insane.

It was then I realized that all their talk about food was making me really hungry. Then Matt pulled out the big guns.

Matt: Hey man, I'm not just talkin about food. I'm talkin about Taco Bell. Taaaacccoooo Beeeeellllllll.

I coudn't take it anymore and injected myself into the conversation, " Damn ! That DOES sound good"

Matt: See ! Even this guy thinks so. Whatya say ?

Charlie( sternly with his arms crossed): I'm not going to Taco Bell

Matt: Come on man ?

Me: Mmmm, tacos.....burritos....CHIMMYCHANGA !?!?

Matt: YEAH !!!!

Charlie: I'm not going to fucking Taco Bell

Matt: Come on man.....wheres the Charie I know ?....where's my pal ?....where's Charlie ? ....what have you done with him....I know he's in there....come on out Charile....stop hiding....chimmychanga...come on out Charlie...come on out and play

Charlie: Ok ok....( sheepish grin breaking out across his face) fuck it, let's do it.

Matt: THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT !!!!

1 comment:

scott haverstick said...

so then there were 3 fucking large guys!