Monday, May 21, 2007

Do you think...

....the Jesus ever got turned down ?

The Bible is filled with stories about how he put the band together. How he went around and called on guys and they dropped everything and started following him.

But do you think that the bible left out any parts where it might not have gone so well ?

I mean with all due respect, he was asking quite a bit. I could see him rolling up to some guys and saying, " Hi, I'm Jesus. What are you guys up to ?"

" We're going fishing."

" Well I am the fisher of men "

" You're going to be a fisher of kicks to the head if you don't stop bugging us !"

Then again Jesus was a charasmatic dude, so if anyone would bat 100% I suspect it would be him.

1 comment:

MyHusbandRules said...

I'm pretty sure lightning is going to strike my computer screen.

"Hey guys, forget fishing, wanna watch me walk on water?"