Thursday, June 21, 2007

taking a risk here

I problably shouldn't be posting stuff like this, but I've gotten increasly tired of having this pointless conversation with wives of my friends or women in my neighborhood.

The always come to me and ask, " What do you think my husband would like for " his birthday/fathers day/Christmas etc etc.

Then they usually propose stuff the varies from the mediocre to the really interesting. Actually, now that I think about it I've been really impressed with some of the stuff that wives come up with and I'm amazed at the ammount of time that many of them put into coming up with great gifts. I've seen them rent sports cars, arange golf outtings, send them to fantasy camps.

I think all that effort makes the situation even more frustrating for me...and the source of my frustration is that the answer to the question is so simple. It doesn't require a lot of thought. It doesn't require a bunch of work. It doesn't require a lot of planning.

Ladies. What your man wants...what all men want...for any time or any occassion is universal....men want oral.

Seriously. Oral. No wrapping paper necessary. Oral and be done, it's as simple as that.

Pass it along.

2 comments:

Spice said...

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

MyHusbandRules said...

Wow, that's even simpler than the bike shop advice that was given Chris's co-worker. They told her that she should give her fiance a BJ and a t-shirt.

Good to know the t-shirt isn't necessary. Saves money and clutter.