Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Girl story #2

Tuesday afternoon I got a call, " You have to talk to your daughter, she got in trouble at school"

" Uh-oh", I said, " what did she do ?"

" She made some girl cry, by saying something to her."

" What did she say ?" I asked.

" She told the girl, 'you legs are as hairy as a bunny'."

After I got done laughing, I asked to talk to Baby Girl. She didn't want to talk to me, but finally I got her on the phone and simply explained that while what she said may have been true, she should apologize for hurting the firls feelings.

All was well until I got home and found out the real reason why she didn't want to talk to me on the phone earlier. It turns out that she didn't tell the girl 'your legs are as hairy as a bunny". What she acutally said to the girl, and the entire class is...

"Your legs are as hairy as my Dad's belly."

Thanks kid.

No comments: