Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Tet

If you were Chinese or Vietnamese you'd be as psyched as I am, cause today is New Year's Eve. The plan is to head over to the Budist temple in Columbia and rock out Viet Cong style tonight. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for tomorrow.

If you want to ever get really depressed, spend 10 minutes listening to NPR the day after an election. My candidate has no chance, has never had any chance, so I have the pleasure of viewing this election from the outside with some detached objectivity. I'm less interesting in who wins as much as I am in understand why someone wins. With that in mind I've been intently paying attention when people are interviewed for their opinions and justifications for who they're supporting.

My conclussion so far is that 'the man on the street' is, by and large, functionally retarded.

But enough of that. Here is something worth smilin about

http://www.myspace.com/riskaydramaqueen

Now THAT'S a candidate I can get behind. My favorite song so far is Kristpy Kreme.

Wizzurd my bizzurds.

2 comments:

Burt Friggin' Hoovis said...

Yo biach, you'd think you could give a brother a shout out for forwarding you that shit.

Are you pissed at me for suckering you into taking heads on the Super Bowl coin toss?

Flick said...

You're right. In my haste I forgot to properly cite the source. Thanks to Burt for passing that along from someone who passed it along to him from someone who passed it along to him...and so on and so on. Visit Burts excellent page via the link on his name.

An heads WON sucka. Better luck next year.