Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Like bad chicken salad

I have a shirt that I really like. The problem is the last time a wore it I drank myself sick. Now when I look at the shirt I immediately get nauseous. I think I have to throw it away.

Some guy jumped off the I-83 bridge yesterday during rush hour in a successful suicide attempt. The road what shut down and it caused a massive traffic jam and delay. While obviously a sad situation, I did find the whole thing somewhat humorous. You KNOW the guy knew exactly what he was doing. He was going to kill himself and he wanted to fuck over as many people in the process. It's not quite blowing yourself up in a disco, but it's suburbias version of " I'm going out and taking as many people with me as possible. I wonder how many peole just drive around the dudes body and continued their commute before someone finally relented and stopped to manage the situation.

I had my best exchange to date on Poker Star the other day. Someone came into the room we were playing and started begging for money.

FullHouse: Can someone give me 20 cents ? I need 20 cents to enter a tournament.
Me: I'll give you one dollar for a blowjob
FullHouse: I only need 20 cents
Me: Then you'll only need to stick the tip in your mouth
FullHouse leaves Room 117

No comments: