Friday, September 15, 2006

....what the heck....

If you find yourself at a poker table and a guy utters the phrase

" ...what the heck..."

as in " I shouldn't call, but what the heck"
or " I know I'm losing, but what the heck"

I suggest you cover your asshole and run.

" What the heck " really means

" I have a 1 in 50 chance of winning here but I'm going to go ahead and be a retarded, lead paint eating, head injury, labotomized, donkey....but what the heck....watch me hit two perfect cards in a row to go ahead and win "

and let's not forget...

" And then watch me pump my fist like I'm some sort of genius....and now watch me give all of those chips away in the next 5 hands making a similarly stupid play "

Yeah.......what the heck....

At least I'm not bitter.

Fuck that, I AM bitter.

This is almost exactly what I looked like last night.

No comments: