Monday, January 12, 2009

fianlly

I finally figured out how to switch my blogger acct from my yahoo email address to my gmail address. This probably doesn't sound like a big deal to you, but its a real pain in the ass to switch back and forth especially since blogger automatically logs you out of gmail when you log into blogger under another email address.

This should just about end my relationship with yahoo. Coincidentally it comes are just about the time when I'm starting to harbor some real resentment for google.

Here's the deal with google. At this point they have my email, they're quickly accumulating most of my documents with their free office package, I realized today they have one of my credit cards, the have all of my family pictures...

Yeah I know that google is a front for the CIA and yes I know they're the first real incarnation of Big Brother and google will eventually enslave all of mankind.... but come on, their shit is really really good.

Screw it, I'm gonna be someone's slave I might as well have the most convenient master.

1 comment:

Spice said...

I thought you were already Trdina's B*tch?