Monday, March 22, 2010

an interesting quote

I had been on a self prescribe all news (except sports) blackout for the last two weeks. I came out of it this morning to see this:


From Hillary Clinton

"As Israel's friend, it is our responsibility to give credit when it is due and to tell the truth when it is needed," she said in a text of her speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee that was released by the State Department.

I would be awesome to know when truth was needed.

Did you see the missionaries who were arrested in Haiti...
1) were taking kids that weren't orphans it turns out, and
2) hired a lawyer or was arrested on Friday on outstanding warrants. He's a fugitive for stealing children in El Salvador, the US, and Canada for sexual purposes.

I've seen my shadow and I'm going back into my hole. If anyone sees and important news please send me a link.

No comments: