Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dunno why, but this cracks me up




The teeth sprout into sharp thrusting daggers, the hair grows dark and bristled, and marauding packs search the night for victims to devour.

Sounds like a spooky Halloween story, but it isn't werewolves that are tearing up farmland in parts of Central Pennsylvania. Last week the Pennsylvania Game Commission rescinded protection on wild, breeding populations of feral swine in Butler, Bedford and Cambria counties.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08307/924722-358.stm#ixzz0iMUn74Qs

3 comments:

My Husband Rules said...

OMG ZOMBIES!

Lucky said...

Hey ! You're still alive !!!!

Start the blog up again, I miss it.

My Husband Rules said...

I have to wait until I'm past the point where the only things I can talk about are babies or work.

Boooo-ring!