Thursday, November 17, 2011

cruise control

Sweet potato and carrot fries last night. 30 minute ride and a good night's sleep. I'm starting to think that all those people touting the virtues of healthy living might actually by onto something.

This morning I cut the top off an apple and a pear, scooped out the cores, then refilled the center with maple syrup, cinnamon, and raisins. The I put the tops back on and baked it all for 35 minutes. Pretty friggen good.

Generally speaking this is a lot easier than I anticipated. That being said, I did have a dream last night that I was eating an everything bagel, double toasted with butter and washing it down with a tall glass of scotch. It would take one hell of a stuffed apple to top that combination.

1 comment:

Burt Friggin' Hoovis said...

Numbers.

What's the scale say?

Thanks!
Burt