Monday, July 24, 2006

Flick is back, back again...

Flick is back, tell a friend.


Man am I exhausted. Vacations will mess you up. I'm definatly feeling the effects of having to get my ass out of bed this morning, and I'm not sure how I'm going to fare not seeing a 16 year old girl in a bikini today.

General Vacation Observations

Someone once told me that if you're at the beach or pool all the time, that the effect of seeing (young) girls in their bathing suit wears off a bit. That somehow you start to become a little numb to it. After spending 10 days on a South Carolina beach I can safely safe that the person who told me that must be 100% gay.

So I spent a good portion of my vacation coming up with a new theory on how to solve the energy crisis. Forget bio-fuel, solar and all that shit. The guy who will make a billion is the dude who figures out how to run a car off bad tattoos. Because I can attest to the fact that the world is filled with an endless supply of bad tatoos. At one point in my life I had just assumed that Yosemite Sam wearing a wizzard hat with his six guns a'blazing would have been the worst tat I would ever see....not it's not even in the top 10.

If Einstein came from the south, the theory of relativity would have never caught on. There's no way that anyone could ever take that shit serious spoken with a southern draw. " Theeeee hy-pot-o-nooze of ahhh rrr-iiiiigth tris-angle, eeeeees e-quail to the sk-ware root of the sum of eeeets side squared." I'm not saying southern people are dumb...they just sound that way. If you put a retarded english dude up against a southern professor in a debate you wouldn't be able to tell what either of them was saying but you'd be sure that the retard was ahead on points.

I watched almost no TV and didn't read the newspaper. I came back to see that an American won the Tour D France, Tiger Woods won the British Open, and Isreal is fucking with the Arabs. If the news is going to just stay the same, they could just write it ahead of time and give everyone the week off.

I came back today to 673 email messages. 14 of them were actual content, the rest were spam. If anyone needs a Rolex, stock times, or male enhancement pills gimme a ring, I got you covered.

I'll try ot sift through the crap and come up with something worth while.

No comments: