Thursday, July 27, 2006

i know i know

OK, I know I’ve been a little verbose. The small problem is that I didn’t write anything for 12 days. So it’s been like when you fire up the lawn mower for the first time in the spring and all that smoke and shit billows out of it. Sometimes you have to blow out the pipes to get the thing started.

The bigger problems are that I’ve been relatively sober and I’ve been winning like crazy at poker. I haven’t been drinking since losing a drinking contest to my mother over vacation. No need to go into great detail other than to say that Mom won. And although I may have vomited…making her sleep in until noon the next day was a (a)moral victory.

Anyway, seeing as DEJAZZ’s internet service has been intermittent and has fucked up my online game…AND my AA got cracked three times for $110 I think the poker thing is resolved….and seeing as it’s put me in a great fucking mood, I should be able to rectify the sobriety issue just as soon as I can get out of work.

No comments: