Friday, January 12, 2007

90 minute I.P. Ass

I special ordered a case of Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA .

Yummy stuff. 9% alcohol, 300 calories per serving. It's the beer equivalent of doing a shot and eating a candy bar.

The last thing I remember with any clarity is saying to Ron, " OK....how about just one more round ?"

I'm so hungover and puffy this morning that I literally could NOT get my wedding ring on.

To make matters worse, I woke to this...

Mrs. Flick: You need to talk to the children.

Me: urgh

Mrs. Flick: The older ones were teasing the little one again last night and I heard a bunch of screaming.

Me: urgh

Mrs. Flick: When I walked in the room Hot Gril and The Boy were up on the to of the computer desk, screaming, and cowering in the corner, and defending themselves with pillows.

Me: urgh ?

Mrs. Flick: Because the 4 year old had a pair of scissors and was trying to 'shiv' them

Me: URGH !

Mrs: Flick: Well ? Are you going to address this ?

Me: KIDS !!!!! Stop teasing your little sister or she's going to cut you !

Mrs. Flick: You know you really are useless.

No comments: