Thursday, January 11, 2007

well no shit Sherlock

"Where mistakes have been made, the responsibility rests with me," Bush said.

I've never understood this modern phenomena of "accepting responsibility" as being absolution. I mean saying that you 'accept responsibility' but then don't actually suffer any consequences for your action is just about the definition of a hollow promise.

" Yeah, I fucked your sister when you were away with the kids at your mother's house....but you know what...I'm going to take ownership for that...I'm going to accept responsibility"....try selling that shit in the real world...the only thing you'll be accepting is a knife in your eye while you're sleeping.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I don't have a solution...and yeah, the Democrats are a giant bunch of douchebags....all that is a given. But forgive me for being a bit put-out for having to watch the President act like a fourth grader with a bad report card saying, " I'm sorry Mommy, I'll try harder this marking period"...all the while 23 year old kids are having their arms and legs blow off.

Yeah, we're spreading freedom and democracy....too bad it's first vestiges have come in the form of a kangaroo court leading to a 1800's style lynching of the dude who's crime was killing radicals to ensure the general safety and security of Iraq. Fuck hanging him, we should have given him a spot on the new commission announced last night.

Ok, you put up with just about enough of that. Here's some hot chicks:
( Ladies, In the spirit of equal time I was going to post a picture of some hot guys, but the first thing that turned up on my google search involved multiple penises and after I got done scrubbing my eyes with a brillo pad I just sort of lost interest)

1 comment:

MyHusbandRules said...

Ok, next time, less brillo pad more rugged Hollywood star. Daniel Craig will do just fine.

But you'll get an A for effort anyway!