Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Screw Ferris Bueller

Yesterday was MY day.

I just took a day off yesterday. No reason, no notice, just decided...fuck it...I'm taking a day off.

And it was good.

Got some good coffee, spent some rare time with Mrs. Flick ( with no children around !!!), played a little online poker, went to the gym and hooped it up..

Then I came home and made myself a cheesesteak sandwich with
* cheese whiz
* steak sauce
* and a toasted bun with fresh roasted garlic

It may have been the greatest steak sandwich in the history of Chez Flick.

Then I basked in the afterglow of the sandwich for about 20 minutes.

By then it was only 2:00.

Played with the kids, hung with a friend, had a few beers, went to bed.

Caught a little of it on video...enjoy



I'm going to handle retirement just fine.

No comments: