Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The trouble is

The trouble is that too many people I know read this thing.

I'd love to write about knocking my kids tooth out the other night. Or I'd love to write about how I tripped and fell into a case of Dogfishhead IPA 90 and that the only cure was to eat and entire pizza by myself. Or about a dozen other things...all of which would continue to have people at parties point at me and stare. I had a woman at a poker game the other night introduce herself by saying, "Please don't yell at me". Yell at her ??? I'm like the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

My gawd, you attack one guy with a snow shovel and all of a sudden you have a reputation !

ANYWAY.

I almost had an amazing moment yesterday. I almost got an entire dump in without someone running into the bathroom to ask me a question. Sadly, just before I reached for the toilet paper the youngest one burst throught the door.

" WHAT !?" , I yelled in my typically understanding style.

" I....ahhhhh.....ummmmm..", then she just stood there staring at me.

And then she ran off.

So the streak stays alive at 2 years, 3 months, and 11 days.


And if you've never heard Tuff_Fish then you've never experience the joy of defeatism:

2 comments:

Spice said...

Did Jennfier yell at you?

cause I'll slap that bitch around if she did.

Flick said...

You better count you lucky stars on a few things:
1) That the chick will even talk to you let alone live with you
2) That you don't have to support yourself on your poker wits
3) That I'm not single...or you would be

She's is a hell of a card player.