Friday, March 30, 2007

Salt and Vinegaaarrrrhhhhhhhh

I was let out of the house to go play poker last night with one directive, " bring me home a gallon of milk."

After 4 hours of cards, a six pack of strong beer, and a bag of salt and vinegar chips, I totally forgot about the milk.

I found myself at the convenience store this at 6:30 morning buying milk while hungover, bleery-eyed, and with a thick paste of salt and vinegar gunk coating the entire inside of my mouth.

I've spent the better part of the morning testing the corrosive qualities of coffee against the impenatrable properties of flavored potato chips.

After this I plan on spending the late afternoon looking to see if I can find a toilet that comes with a seat belt.

So, in short, no posting today. Have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday.

No comments: