Friday, July 31, 2009

My job

Hello, I'd like to answer a few of your questions:

First off, no you may not have a speed bump. I could give you 5 good reasonable reasons why the suggestion is dumb, but you'd ignore all of those and tell me how you saw one someplace else ( that was a speed table..at a crosswalk, btw) and you'll refuse to understand why, so lets just cut to the chase. The answer is no.

You'd like a "children playing" sign on your street ? You mean there are children playing on YOUR street ? Oh you must be so lucky, I don't think that happens anyplace else.

No, if it "saves one child " its still not probably worth it...whatever IT is. If we eliminated all cars then no child would ever be struck by a car. Would that be worth it ? What's that you say ? Car's are also useful for productivity ? Car's increase efficiencies ? In some cases cars actually save lives ? Oh, so what I hear you saying is that we should evaluate the merits of an idea on a sound and objective evaluations of the facts and not some knee jerk emotional reaction ? OK, I AGREE.

I'm sorry that you wont be voting for me next time. I'll try to manage my disappointment with the fact that my position isn't elected, its appointed. And yes, I do think you should go over my head to the local Congressman. He'll why stop there ? I'd also suggest you contact the White House and the Vatican. While you have them on the line, see if any of them have a few moments to explain 6th grade civics to you. In the meantime I'll be hanging out with my Old Boys Network talking about who we know, not what we know and working on behalf of whatever party you're not affiliated with.

Yes, if you're black whatever I do is all because you're black. Unless you're some other race, than thats the reason. White Christians, just realize that the whole system has been set against you and give up already. In short, nobody gets a break.

Just so you know the official order of meaningless attempts to influence my decision are
a) repeating yourself 4 times,
b) screaming loudly
then
c) hollow threats

And finally......OH YOU'RE A TAXPAYER !!!!!!! You should have said so when you first walked in. Please have a seat and I'll get to you right after the air breathers.

1 comment:

scott haverstick said...

i'd schedule that therapy immediately.