Saturday, July 04, 2009

typo

Typos worse than usual yesterday due to typing under duress.

Yes kids are here. The boy also won his age group for the mini-golf...twice...and beat me the one time. I haven't heard the end of it since. I'm considering drowning him, but he swims etter than me too.

4th of July at the Jersey shore is like Christmas for North Jersey drunks. After a quiet week almost alone, it started yesterday...Guidofest 2009 "Fuhgetabadit!"

Its kinda weird, all the chicks are super hot and all the dudes are superbuff, like life down here is one giant Abacrombie commercial...right up until someone opens their mouth, then is sounds like a Mid-West high school production of West Side Story.

" Hey Tony, whadafuck choose dewin tanide ?" - And that was one of the chicks !

It kinda reminds me of the old karate films where the voiceovers dont match the mouths.

Anyway, Happy 4th to you. Pitch a horseshoe for me and try not to burn off any hair grilling.

No comments: