Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Building the Worlds Best Paper Air Plane

http://www.zurqui.com/crinfocus/paper/air-bld3.html
I've tried it and have to admit that it makes a darn good plane.

Next year for Christmas I am going to sell a father's survival kit. Contained in each kit will be
* A tiny phillipshead screw driver small enough to actually fit in that battery slot
* Wire snips to cut all that crap that's holding the toy to the box like some weird japaneese bondage movie....ahhhhh...or so I'm told
* A fifth of scotch (self explanitory)
* An extra screw, for the one that will be inevitably missing

One my slate this week
* Batman's cave. 1 jillion pieces
* Doll House. .5 jillion piece
* Pinball machine. only 26 pieces, but anything that plugs into the wall gets a factor of 10 for the potential for electricution

The guy who is working on our basement is almost done. Would sub-contracting out toy assembly make me a bad father ?

No comments: