Thursday, December 08, 2005

un- holy shit

I took a spin class last night...and it was hard. I promise to no longer make fun of spin class.

2 months of beer, wings, and general inactivity has been stewing in my gizzard...well, right up until last night anyway. I barely made it home and ran up the stairs with my pants around my ankles. I spent the rest of the night laying on the couch ( not that that's unusual).

my favorite recent lines from online poker

" I'm sorry I was so rude earlier."
" My doctor says that when I feel bad about myself I lash out at others."
" But **** him, he's an ***hole"

M: Why didn't you raise
H: Im a bird in the hand kinda guy
M: I bet you are
H: ***hole

M: I think God put my dog here to test me
M: wont it be ironic if I don't get into heaven because I was mean to this retarded dog
H: that wont keep you from heaven, only one thing will keep you from heaven
M: really ? What's that ?
H: not accepting Jesus as your personal savior
M: Jesus ****ing Christ, this is a goddamn poker site
(later)
M: What about the Jews ? Don't they get to heaven
H: I'm blocking your chat jerk
M: whatever
M: anti-semite
(chat blocked)

No comments: