Friday, October 13, 2006

More El Doc-Tor

I don't know if you enjoyed the previously posted interview, but if you did I think you'll enjoy today's post. I didn't know exactly how to do this, but what I did was edit it down to four segments that you can listen to or download at your convenience. I'll also add a link on the right to the Bolt page where these are right now.

I have a little fun with the following descriptions, but please don't misinterpret that to be a mockery or any lack of respect. I'm blown away by these stories, by their person AND historical significance, and I find the Doc to be a fantastic story teller. I've made some edits to eliminate breaks and extraneous stuff, and to make the whole interview into smaller segments, but for the most parts it's "as recorded". I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

I've also attached some photos and links that are relevant to each section.


Segment 1 - El Doc-Tor gets laid...and surprised. ( about 10 mins)

In this piece 17 year old Doc goes to Munich and meets a girl. I did a little research and the woman he talks about did exist. Here's some photos of both her and Ruby Keeler.


Get music codes at Bolt




Segment 2 - Was Hitler Jewish ( about 1 minute long)

This very short segment put this issue to rest


Get music codes at Bolt.

Segment 3 - My Grandfather was an anarchist ( about 10 mins)

Some of Doc's family history provides some insight into emmigration of Europeans at the turn of the century


Get music codes at Bolt

Segment 4 - Did a women write Genesis ( about 10 mins)

This provides an education on theology and the Higher Principle as well as a little bit of Homer...the other Homer.


Get music codes at Bolt.

Segment 5 - Winning the contest ( about 4 minutes)

This short little piece is actually how the interview started. It explains how Doc did a little flim-flim action to win himself a trip to Europe.


Get music codes at Bolt.

No comments: