Wednesday, October 18, 2006

not to get political

I saw this in the news this morning...

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Mark Foley plans to reveal the name of a clergyman he says abused him as a teenager, a move his attorney said would deflate claims the former congressman fabricated the allegations as an excuse for sending sexually explicit e-mails to teenage pages.

The first thing that I thought was, "so fucking what".

Why does this douche keep talking ? Who's advising this guy ? I mean, isn't there any shame ? It would seem apparently obvious to me that if you get yourself in this situation, the best course of action is to shut up...and whereever possible hide. Be remorseful and then go away for a while.

The Gov. of NJ had it right. Say "I'm gay and I wuit", disappear, come back with a book deal, and rake in the cash.

I think most dudes can almost forgive having a belt or two and flirting with a young piece of ass ( not me of course, I'm appalled)...but this blathering on is intolerable.

Anyway, this post is going nowhere so I'll leave you with this.

2 comments:

Spice said...

what's a belt?

Flick said...

Comedy Central must have 'cease adn desisted' the video.

And a 'belt' is a shot of whiskey.

Goddamn I'm a font of knowlege.

If I could only spell.