Monday, October 02, 2006

Mrs. Frist, bolt down your TV

Thanks to Bill Frist being the biggest asshole in the world, internet poker just got thrown into termoil.

You can google your own news link, but the long and short is that he attached an unrelated ammendment to the Safe Ports Bill.

And Oh!, BT fucking W, the ammendment that WAS supposed to go on that bill to make raillines safer had to be bumped. I can't wait for a fucking train to blow up and land on top of Frist's SUV. ASSHOLE.

So I spend part of the day trying to get all my money out of the poker rooms before the whole thing falls apart. I'm been successful in all the accounts except one.
If I can't get my money out of that account I am driving over to Frist's house, walking in his front door, and walking out with his TV. And it better be a HDTV too, or I'm taking his TiVo too.

Hey Bill, go kill some more kittens.
ASSHOLE.

1 comment:

MyHusbandRules said...

Oh man, I heard that on CNN on the way home. All I could think was "Flick's going to be PISSED".

I'm psychic...