Thursday, November 16, 2006

emissions testing

Our county started emissions testing for vehicles last year.

( before I start ranting I'll convey this little ditty. I was going to college one time and had loaded up all my shit in this old Plymouth Astair Safari station wagon... it was resplendid with the seats down pimp style and shag rug stapled into the back. Anyway, the place I lived then had emissions testing and there was no way that this piece of shit was going to pass. My only hope, I figured, was that if I got there with all my shit in the car that the dude would have mercy on me. Luckily I was right. He ran the test...failed. I gave him the song and dance about how I was on my way to school and I was poor and that they didn't even have emission where I was going etc etc. He took the wand out of the tailpipe and held it over his head and ran the test. Well wouldn't you know that so much shit poured out of that stinky old car that it fogged up the entire garage and with the wand not even in the tailpipe that fucking thing failed. Finally, the dude turned on the computer, hit run, and walked to the edge of the garage and held the wand out the window. It passed. His last words to me were, " I never want to see you or this car in this garage ever again." But i got my sticker)

See ! What a load of bullshit.

Emissions testing is nothing more than another way to fuck the lower end of the middle class, and that's the truth...Ruth.

***** RANT TRUNCATED****

as you were.

1 comment:

Flick said...

what do you know. You chase inside straights to a made flush.