Thursday, November 16, 2006

phonetards

its raining here......HARD.

The idiots have been calling non-stop.

Oh ? It's raining...thanks for calling to tell me.

The best call so far went like this ( verbatim)

phonetard: Hey, someone has to get out here and do something.

Flick: How can I help you sir ?

phonetard: Well they ought to be able to do something, cause everytime its like this I get everyone elses stuff at my place. Can't you do something up there about that ?

Flick: Ahhhhh, you're going to have to be a little more specific. Are you talking about stormwater ?

phonetard: YEAH ! OF COURSE I AM ! IT RAINING LIKE A SADDAMI OUT THERE !

......It's raining like a saddami out there.......

I don't want to hear anymore shit from any of you people about me being more sensative to the need of the taxpayer.

1 comment:

MyHusbandRules said...

I know that made your day suck, but it made me laugh out loud...and thank my stars that I don't actually have to deal with the general public.