Monday, November 06, 2006

I can't tell

I can't tell if I'm still slightly retarded from Hollowen night or if I'm suffering from the pangs of withdraw of not having anything to drink in a week....or both.

In any case, I can't hold a thought for more than 2 minutes, I'm slurring my speech, and I'm irritable. I had started to suggest that maybe I was developing a brain tumor but when I mentioned it to my wife the conversation went the way of the heart attack.

Anyway, I was away all day at a converence and spent the entire time trying to think of something to write. Here is what I came up with....

DUH DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHH DUHH DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHH.

That doesn't have any tune or anything that goes with it. That's pretty much the soundtrack in my head since Friday. Glad I could share it with you.

Meanwhile, Llama sex. Sort of.

No comments: