Thursday, November 09, 2006

SHOCKING



I just electrocuted my balls !

I was out doing an inspection of a stormwater culvert near a pasture. I stepped under a barbwire, down to the waters edge, did the inspection, and was done.

Then when I got done, instead of going under the wire again, I stepped over it. No big deal. I mean there were some barbs, but I gingerly stepped over them and just about cleared the wire. then when I lifted my back leg up I shifted slightly and tapped the wire....no problem. Then...

WHAM !

...a huge shock rocked me. I stood there stunned trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Then while my brain was trying to compute what was going on, my body decided " FUCK THIS" and took over. Before I could think about it, my legs jumped up and ran for the car. About half way there I realized what had happened...the barbwire was wrapped in a pulse wire that was periodically sending out a friggin whopper of a shock. When I slid to the side I got wolloped in the nads.

Now some people will tell you that they got shocked and afterwards it healed some ailment. They'll claim that it helped their arthritis or some shit like that. I'm here to tell you that as far as testicles go, none of that shit is true. In fact the only difference that I notice is that my pubes now look like this.



Other than that...nothing.

1 comment:

Spice said...

You're slowly becoming Homo Simpson.