Wednesday, October 08, 2008

green aKers ?

Tim: You're always telling people what to do. You're like that fascist....what's his name ?

Tom: Mussolinni ?

Tim: No, no, no the one from T.V........what the fuck is his name ? Oh yeah, Eddy Albert.

Tom: EDDY ALBERT ?! From Green Acres ?!

Tim: Yeah right ! You're like Eddy " Fascist" Albert with all your rules and bullshit like that.

Tom: Seriously, what the hell are you talking about.

Tim: You ever listen to that theme song ? He's all like " Oooo I wanna be a gentleman farmer" and Zha Zha Gabor is all like " Please Eddy please, don't take me away from my family" and at the end he's all like " YOU ARE MY WIFE !!!" like threatening her and shit, just picking on this poor immigrant. And what's she going to do, " goodbye city life" that it, that's all she's got. That's me. All day long I'm like " goodbye city life" while your running around with your pitchfork and three piece suit giggling.

Tom: First off, its Eva Gabor. And you're no Eva Gabor. Secondly, there's a big fucking difference between Fascism traditional marriage rolls.

Tim: I suppose it seems that way when you're the one weilding the dick.

Tom: In any case. While I'm not advocating repression, you have to admit, under Mussolini the trains DID run on time.

Tim: Yeah, up until they burned the bastard.

Tom: If it saved him from having conversations like this, I'm sure it was a welcomed end. Now get back to work.

No comments: