Thursday, October 16, 2008

You know the cynical side of me almost wrote last night to bet on how long it would take to start attacking Joe the Plumber. Even I would have lost to the under.

Of course they're saying he's not a certified plumber.
He's no where near amking 250K or near buying his bosses buisness, that the whole thing is bunk.
AND
he's a close relation to Keating of the Keating 5.

Just so you know, I could give a shit. I frankly didn't put have much interest in Joe the Plumer when he was a hero and I wont give (pardon the inevitable pun) two turds when he's made into the foil.

Its all a fascade to keep everyone distracted from talking about the real subjects.

A friend wrote this to me today and I think it's brilliant:

"I don't know which one I detest more – the politics of fear or the politics of "I am going to see that the government ends poverty and helps you live the American dream" when in reality on the one side the conservatives are playing on the fears and ignorance of many, while the liberals are playing to the greed and gullibility of many. "

I also think this is a riot

Is McCain blinking in morse code ?

No comments: