Friday, October 10, 2008

retardeder

I've gotten increasingly and noticeably dumber. No concentration, forgetful, and illogical. I mean it's been a slow erosion, but lately its accelerated dramatically.

It's either the:

poker
booze
coffee
or lack of sleep

Interestingly, I've laid off the poker this last week which has me going to bed earlier. And since I'm not up, I'm not drinking.

Therefore if I"m not wickedly smart by 3:30 this afternoon, I"m blaming the coffee.

Yeah, I know that doesn't make any sense, but gimme a break, I'm retarded.

You know what's pissing me off ? I keep typing the " when I mean to be typing the '. That's really weird because you have to hit SHIFT in order to get the ". Jezze I'm losing it.

How's it go ? Frontal labotomy vs. bottle in front of me ?

Anyway, thanks to Rob the Bouncer this is in the bag

Infinate Jest by David Foster Wallace


Yet another good author who wrote some really funny stuff and then killed himself. Frankly that pattern is starting to make me uncomfortable. Good thing for Sez his site has gone down the tubes.

Ok, this has turned into useless rambling...I'm out.

No comments: