Friday, October 31, 2008

finally

It turns out that the youngest girl, previously thought of fearless, is in fact scared of something.

Unfortunately the thing she seems to be scared of is Halloween.

To remedy this I've convinced her that she and I will instead celebrate Smellfarticus. Smellfarticus is of course the lesser known autumnal holiday where you wrap your rectal gasses in decorative paper and gift them to your friends. My intent was to gross her out and make skeletons and black cats look reasonable by comparison. Instead, she liked it. Now I have to figure out how to wrap a fart.

Maybe its ME she should be scared of.


I can't believe I've been at this blog since 2005. I'll have to dig up the other costume pics, but here's a visit from ghosts past.

2005 <--CLICK HERE


2006


2007
<--CLICK HERE

No comments: