Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A- Always, B- Be, C- Closing

http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Glengarry_Glen_Ross.shtml

moviewaves.com a great site. You can find just about any quote in a pinch.

Here are a couple of cool things on the internet that actually work !

MoveLink.com ( www.movielink.com )- Tried this for the first time last week. My kids were jonesing for a movie and I didn't want to load them all up in the car and drive to Blockbuster at 8 o'clock at night. I set up an account in less than 5 minutes and had them watching the Muppet Movie in less than 10. The movies can be a little pricey with new releases at $4.95 and they have a limited number of titles, but the technology works very well. You have rights to the movie for 24 hours with the option of adding additional viewing days at 99 cents per day.

MusicMatch Jukebox ( www.musicmatch.com) - I previously had a very limited music collection and I was able to solve that problem in one fell swoop. I'm a subscriber of their On Demand service. $7 bucks a month gets me their full catalog of a billion songs. I have it loaded on my work computer and all my home computers and laptop. The songs cannot be downloaded to a portable device under my terms of service, but that is an option. They also allow you to purchase songs or albums ala ITunes. I give musicmatch an A+ for ease of use as well as a selection that includes every genre of music as well as comedy albums and other extras. For Elivis Costello fans...nothing available pre-1990. For Dave Matthews fans...find something new to listen to.

www.mail2web.com - Best part of this one...it's FREE ! This allows you to access your POP mail with a web browser. This can be a real asset if your someone without your computer or laptop and need to check something besides your yahoo acct. The company also has a simple to use news reader at www.news2web.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

New comedy from HBO, but not much info yet
The TV show Thirtysomething popped into my head the other day. The thought didn't come out of nowhere.
Mooie blog heb je hier. Ik heb interessante informatie over flexibel krediet, om te bekijken kijk hier naar flexibel krediet .

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Another bookmark, I would say.

_______________
airline travel reservation related stuff!

Anonymous said...

Mono group seeks a home at Microsoft's PDC
Microsoft's Professional Developers Conference is the place to be for all things .Net. That is unless you favor running .Net applications on Linux, apparently.
See you at my site at laptop wholesale

Anonymous said...

Slogging: Blogging With A Vengeance
San Francisco Chronicle columnist David Lazarus noted last week that ZabaSearch.com , a search engine for personal information both sensitive and mundane, plans this Thursday to roll out a blogging service.
Very different blog!! I'll be back from time to time.

I have a free test drives Site. It's all about free test drives related stuff.

Come and check us out if you get time.