Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Neat

Coincidences are neat. I just had this conversation with a friend and then came across this cartoon.

http://www.qwantz.com/index.pl?comic=604

I had a tendency to agree with the orange T-Rex until I used uttered the phrase:

" I yanked my briefs up to my nipples to control the swelling in my ballsack while I played Settlers of Cantan"

And I realized that I was the first person in the history of mankind to use those words in that combination. It made me think that perhaps I was wrong and that anything is possible.... that 100,000 monkey at typewriters or whatever the fuck it is actually could write whatever it is there suppose to write.

Point is...I think that maybe the proof of the eternal nature of the universe might actually be found in the plumbing of my left nut.

HOLY SHIT, I JUST DID IT AGAIN !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you've got way too much time on your hands.