Wednesday, March 15, 2006

bad form

posting IM conversations is bad form, but I don't feel like typing this all over again.


L says:
so last night I went to the gym and worked out and got all sweaty...like balls are all wet sweaty
and T** wanted me to go to the grocery store right from the gym

L:
I drove over the the grocery and decided that I couldn't shop wtih sweaty balls

L says:
so I parked about as far away in the parking lot as you could

L says:
and it was cold and windy

L says:
so I was parked a good 25 spots from any other car

L says:
and I took off my shorts and underpants so I could put on some dry sweats

L says:
and as soon as I got naked

John says:
oh my god what happened

L says:
some old lady pulled into the lots and I could just tell what was coming

L says:
that old bitch drove all the way across the lot and parked her SUV RIGHT NEXT TO ME

John says:
no way

L says:
on my passenger side too

John says:
oh my god

John says:
did she get an eyeful

L says:
I was so pissed I was like " fuck it"

L says:
I just scowed at her and shrugged my shoulders

L says:
mind your own business and you woudn't have to see my balls

John says:
lol

John says:
did she say anything

L says:
she hustled into the grocery

L says:
that worst part was that I had to go in there

L says:
the next store is like 5 miles away

L says:
fuck it, if she ran in and called the cops or something I had a sweaty pair of underpants as an alibi

John says:
lol

John says:
thats too funny

L says:
you know sometimes I type sentence like the one above and I have to believe that with all the billions of people who have lived through time....no one has ever utter the phrase " I had a sweaty pair of underpants as an alibi"

L says:
it makes me kinda proud.

John says:
lol dude that is as funny as shit

No comments: