Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fire Water

8 pm last night
- $84 in my poker acct
- chess rating 1280
- just got done riding hard for an hour, felt great
- clear head
- happy

NOW ADD ON FULL FLASK OF WHISKEY

8 am this morning
- $26 in my poker acct.
- my chess rating is so low I can only play after 3:30 when the elementary school lets out
- this screen is blurry, but does clear up when my head pounds really really hard...which, thankfully, is about every third heartbeat

I woke this morning a mess. The first thing I dealt with was a clogged toilet. As I may have mentioned before, my family doesn't seem to realize that you can take the toilet paper off of the roll. I'm pretty sure they think that you are to take the entire roll, stick your finger in the tube, and wipe with the whole thing. Then I walked down stairs and started my daily search for my shoes. I checked under all the couches to no avail. I went to the closet and started rooting around and the broom fell over and hit me in the head, so I flipped out and got in a fist fight with the broom screaming the whole time that the house was a shithole and that I was going to wear my wifes shoes to work to teach everyone a lesson ( how cross dressing was going to teach anyone anything is still beyond me, but seemed valid at the time). Unfortunately my shoes were sitting right in the middle of the floor...well they were right up until my wife picked them up and threw them at me.

So here I sit with rot gut and rot head. Whiskey never helps...it only hurts....just ask her...mmmmm, that looks comfy.


No comments: