Thursday, March 09, 2006

ok, I might have issues

I was out riding tonight and some kids drove past in a car and threw trash out window that hit me in the chest. I was pissed and rode around some neighborhoods looking for them.

I finally found the car and dragged this kid out of his house and chased him around his yard trying to beat him to death with some cheap ass snow shovel had next to his front door.

The whole time he's screaming that he has no idea what I'm talking about and that I have the wrong guy.

So I stopped for a second and took a good look at the car.

And I definately had the WRONG guy.

I can't believe I'm not in jail. I definately have issues.

1 comment:

He to the B said...

I just read the 2/8 Holy Shit entry. One of the funniest laugh out load experiences I have had in a while.
hebe