Monday, June 12, 2006

gimme 24 hours

The hangover from last week is just about gone and I have a heck of a story from Friday night to tell. Gimme until tomorrow and check back in...Flick is swamped.

Oh yeah, someone reminded my of another former bet of mine. That I could open a book of matches and light a match...all with my toes. Haha I won that one....beat that !

In the meantime and until tomorrow, he's some nutty Japanese to hold you over. If you get to the dude getting slapped in his face, you might pee yourself.

Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende, a Japanese show in which contestants suffer more and more outrageous tortures without being able to utter a sound.

2 comments:

Chris said...

that was fucking great...thank you

He to the B said...

old man bites tenderly. That was priceless!
hebe