Thursday, June 08, 2006

Two annoucements

#1 we have a new office record. If I haven't mentioned it, we have a guy in the office who's head is hollow. I don't mean he's dumb...he's not. His head literally had giant cavernous spaces. And much to my chagin his snack of choice is the pretzel...and the crunchier the better. So the new record is that I could hear him eating from 19 feet 8.5 inches. And so not as to undermine the magnitude of this record I should note that the crunching was heard not only at that distance but also around a corner and up a carpeted hall.

Of course I wouldn't do it, nor do I approve of it...but I can see why people go postal. It's not to far a walk from where I stand on a daily basis.

Oh yeah...and I need to mention this as well....

I'm playing in the

Texas Holdem Poker

PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! Texas Holdem .Registration code: 9674743

No comments: