Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jacktards Anonymous

Hi...my name is Flick...and I'm a JACKTARD.

Hello Flick.

It all started when I was born, if not sooner. Since then I just repeatedly do stupid fucking shit over and over and over and over and over.

Usually right after it happens I swear I'll never do it again. or that next time will be different. More recently I've just given up on lying to myself as it gets insulting after a while.

Now I just just recognize that I'm going to have another hangover, eat another donut, and lose another big fucking pot calling with 99 when i KNOW that the re-fucking-tard at the other end of the table has QQ. I'd do it all again...and the next time...same as this time...my head will swell and I'll freakout and if I'm lucky I'll insult someone to the point where they kick me in the balls 30 times.

You see, I am a jacktard.

At this point I figure it can go two ways. Either this acceptance of my situation will be the first step toward fixing my situation or that this acceptance will just drive me to the end.

My gut suggest that you call your broker right now and invest heavily in Krispy Kreme and Budweiser...this is going to get ugly.


PART DUEX

I was referred to this dude's blog. He had 20K in poker winnings and then donked it all off in one night. It was like reading my autobiography just with a few zero's added.

Now he's had to go get a job and start back at the beginning playing for shit basement money. This is my favorite post of the entire blog...

" No time for a real post today as I worked at my crappy new job until 10pm, got home (I have no car; I have to walk) at 11:00pm, played 1000 hands.."


I have no car...I have to walk....nuff said.

Goddamn. I think I have the second person for my new support group. Hell I may have found the president.

Then again, if we get a third i have a bad feeling that the support group meetings will just naturally transition into a regular weekly game.

No comments: